Tell A Friend
Better Airpolishing Technology
The JetPolisher 2000™ (airpolishing system) and the JetSonic 2000M™(combination airpolishing and scaling system) feature Deldent’s exclusive, patented Homogenous Stream Technology (H.S.T.)™.
The Homogenous Stream Technology (H.S.T.) mixes air, water, and sodium bicarbonate powder together within a single nozzle to produce a homogenous stream, unlike other airpolishing systems in which there are separate nozzles for water and powder streams.
Benefits of the H.S.T. system include:
- Virtual elimination of nozzle clogging.
- A more efficient polishing stream, so only 35 psi of air pressure is needed.
- A gentler, softer polishing action because sodium bicarbonate particles begin to soften within the spray head
- The JetPolisher 2000 and the JetSonic 2000M’s polishing unit are harmless to titanium implant surfaces and are the ONLY polishers cleared by the FDA for use around titanium implants.*
* for cleaning around implants under dentures